Let's keep in touch!
1. How do I subscribe to the mailing list?
- Click here for students or here for teachers/admins and provide your email address.
- You will receive an email to confirm you want to join the group. If you don't receive this email, check your junk mail folder or try the signup process again.
- Once you confirm you want to join the group, you will be notified your request is pending.
- After your request is approved you'll receive a second email notification. There is nothing you need to do after you receive this second notification. You will now start receiving emails through the mailing list.
- Click here to unsubscribe from the student mailing list
- Click here to unsubscribe from the teacher/admin mailing list
Only the organizers of the conference - a small set of representatives from our sponsors (approximately 10 women) - have access to your email address. Your information will not be shared with others within these companies or given to any third party institutions. We respect your choice to share your information with us and do our very best to protect that trust.
4. How many emails will you send me?
We try to limit the emails we send to less than 5 per year. These emails include reminders about the WiIT conference, a feedback survey, and information about other events that are related to WiIT.
5. Can I post messages through the mailing list?
You can only receive announcements through the mailing list. You can't post or send anything to other subscribers.
6. What I have a question that's not listed here?
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!